Black can refer to the following:
- Black Cliffs - a sept of the Nakai Aiel.
- Black Rock - a sept of the Shaarad Aiel.
- Black Water - a sept of the Nakai Aiel.
- Seia Doon - an Aiel warrior society whose name means "Black Eyes" in the Old Tongue.
- Black Tower - the headquarters of the Asha'man.
- Attack on the Black Tower - Elaida a'Roihan's failed attempt to destroy the Black Tower.
- Black Tower Alliance - an alliance between the Rebel Aes Sedai and the Black Tower.
- Black Tower Foretelling - prophecies of the Black Tower.
- Bent black rod - a ter'angreal that can invert the weaves of the person holding it.
- Black and white bird - a ter'angreal that may be used in long-range communication.
- Flexible black rod - a ter'angreal that can cause pain.
- Fluted black rod - a ter'angreal that can create balefire.
- The Black Tower - the forty-second chapter of Lord of Chaos
- Blacksmith's Puzzle - the seventh chapter of Crossroads of Twilight.
- A Halo of Blackness - the thirty-fifth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Black Ajah - Darkfriend Aes Sedai.
- Liandrin's Group of Black Sisters - a group of thirteen Black Ajah sisters that fled the White Tower in 998 NE.
- Black Hills - a region between the Borderlands and the Caralain Grass.
- Black Fever - a plague that devastated the Westlands, ending in FY 939.
- Black Years - a period of Artur Hawkwing's reign.
- Black Wind - another name for Machin Shin.
- doon - the Old Tongue word for black.