The Black Tower Foretelling is a Foretelling experienced by Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan with Alviarin Freidhen present. The Foretelling is interpreted by Elaida as predicting Elaida's ultimate triumph in her skirmishes against the Rebel Aes Sedai and the Black Tower, but in reality it is a foretelling of the triumph of her enemies.
—Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan
- What follows is an analysis of what the prophecy could mean using generally accepted fan-based theory, bulleted in order of most likely to least likely
"The White Tower will be whole again,..."Edit
- Fulfilled - Egwene al'Vere was successful in becoming Amyrlin Seat in the White Tower, deposing Elaida and reuniting it with the rebels.
"...except for remnants cast out and scorned,..."Edit
- Fulfilled - Egwene al'Vere, through the efforts of Verin Mathwin, captured and beheaded many of the Black Ajah sisters in both the rebel camp and the White Tower, and those not captured fled.
"...whole and stronger then ever."Edit
- Fulfilled - Egwene's deeds as Amyrlin arguably reforged the tower significantly stronger than it was, especially during the regime of her predecessor, Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan. Egwene, Elayne Trakand, and Nynaeve al'Meara are three of the most powerful Aes Sedai of their time, and many recruits display similar strength. Also, Egwene forged new alliances with th Aiel, the Atha'an Miere, the Kin, and with the Black Tower and opened the novice book to all ages. The latter would increase the numbers in the White Tower in hundreds.
"Rand al'Thor will face the Amyrlin Seat and know her anger."Edit
- Rand al'Thor may "know the Amyrlin Seat's anger" when he confronts her on the Field of Merrilor and she attempts to stop him from destroying the remaining seals of the Dark One's prison.
"The Black Tower will be rent in blood and fire,..."Edit
- The Asha'man loyal to Mazrim Taim battle those loyal to Logain Ablar and Rand. 
- Pevera Sedai became engaged in a battle with the renegade Asha'man.
- The Black Tower was torn apart by fighting and many died in the Last Battle.
"...and sisters will walk its grounds."Edit
- Fulfilled... If not directly after the "rending", sisters have been bonded to various Ash'aman and walk the grounds of the Black Tower.