Blade can refer to the following:
- Dueling blades - a matched pair of blades used for dueling in the Age of Legends.
- Half-moon axe - and axe given to Perrin Aybara by Haral Luhhan.
- Heron-marked blades - swords which carry a heron mark on the hilt and indicate a mastery of sword fighting.
- Power-wrought blade - a blade created using the One Power.
- Thakan'dar-wrought blades - a blade carried by a Myrddraal, forged in Thakan'dar (popularly called fade blades).
People and titles Edit
- Master of the Blades - the male counter part to the Mistress of the Ships among the Atha'an Miere.
- Blademaster - someone who has demonstrated extraordinary proficiency with a sword.
- True Blade of Malkier - one of the titles of al'Lan Mandragoran, King of Malkier.
- Mandarb - Lan Mandragoran's horse, whose name means "blade" in the Old Tongue.
Chapter titles Edit
- Blademaster - the forty-fifth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- The Gift of a Blade - the twenty-first chapter of The Fires of Heaven.
- Blades - the thirty-sixth chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- The Plowman's Blade - an inn located in the Kandori village of Manala.
- The Flame, the Blade and the Heart - an adventure book about Birgitte Silverbow and Gaidal Cain.