Blue can refer to the following:
- Blue goatflower - an herb that helps in the healing of bones.
- Bluespine tea - a tea from the Aiel Waste that Wise Ones use on disagreeable people.
- Bluewort - an herb that can be brewed into a tea to help calm a queasy stomach.
- Blue Gull - an Atha'an Miere ship.
- Blue Crane - a ship owned by Chin Ellisor.
- Bluewing - a ship owned by Carney.
- Blue Ajah - Aes Sedai that dedicate themselves to causes.
- Blue Carp Street - the thirty-third chapter of Winter's Heart.
- Blue Reception Room - a small room in the Royal Palace of Andor.
- Blue Sky Dawning - possibly a song, used as a code word by Siuan Sanche
- Blue woman - a ter'angreal that could possibly be used in long-range communication.
- era - a word in the Old Tongue that means "blue."
- Renaile din Calon Blue Star - a Windfinder of the Atha'an Miere.
- Seiera - a word in the Old Tongue that means "blue eyes." It is also the name of a horse and a flower.