Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Blue can refer to the following:
- Blue goatflower - an herb that helps in the healing of bones.
- Bluespine tea - a tea from the Aiel Waste that Wise Ones use on disagreeable people.
- Bluewort - an herb that can be brewed into a tea to help calm a queasy stomach.
- Blue Gull - an Atha'an Miere ship.
- Blue Crane - a ship owned by Chin Ellisor.
- Bluewing - a ship owned by Carney.
- Blue Ajah - Aes Sedai that dedicate themselves to causes.
- Blue Carp Street - the thirty-third chapter of Winter's Heart.
- Blue Reception Room - a small room in the Royal Palace of Andor.
- Blue Sky Dawning - possibly a song, used as a code word by Siuan Sanche
- Blue woman - a ter'angreal that could possibly be used in long-range communication.
- era - a word in the Old Tongue that means "blue."
- Renaile din Calon Blue Star - a Windfinder of the Atha'an Miere.
- Seiera - a word in the Old Tongue that means "blue eyes." It is also the name of a horse and a flower.