- For other similarly named sword forms, see Cat Crosses the Courtyard and Cat on Hot Sand.
- For other uses of the word "dance," see Dance.
Cat Dances on the Wall is a sword form used to knock aside a strike and go for the legs in one sweep. The movement of the form looks like a surprised cat scrambling up a wall.
Rand al'Thor cut down a Trolloc with this form while escaping with the Horn of Valere from Padan Fain. During the duel between Rand and Be'lal one of them used this form and the other used The Boar Rushed Downhill to counter. Gawyn Trakand countered Sleete's use of The Viper Flicks Its Tongue with this form.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Gathering Storm, Chapter 13
- ↑ The Great Hunt, Chapter 19
- ↑ The Dragon Reborn, Chapter 55
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.