Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Danu 2 (November 25)
- 978 NE - As the Aiel march east, Lord Emares contacts Lan and arranges for his forces to help set a trap at a ridgeline known as the Hook, for what he believes are a few hundred Aiel. The force of over two thousand Aiel, heading towards Lan, abruptly halts. Aware of Lan's presence, the Aiel alter course to move around the ridgeline and avoid combat.
- 978 NE - As most of the Aes Sedai attend to the survivors of the attack against Tar Valon, Gitara Moroso, the Keeper of the Chronicles to Amyrlin Tamra Ospenya, Foretells the birth of the Dragon Reborn on the slopes of Dragonmount. She dies immediately afterwards in the arms of Moiraine Damodred, one of two Accepted present during the Foretelling. Moiraine and Siuan Sanche are sworn to secrecy by the Amyrlin.
- 978 NE - Shaiel gives birth to a son on the slopes of Dragonmount during the Battle of the Shining Walls, but dies shortly after. The infant is then found by Tam al'Thor, Second Captain of the Illianer Companions, who later returns with the child to Emond's Field. Tam and his wife, Kari al'Thor, name the infant Rand and raise him as their own son.
- 978 NE - The Amyrlin Seat announces that Tar Valon is to dispense a bounty of one hundred gold crowns to all women who have given birth since the first soldiers arrived to defend Tar Valon. The bounty covers those within Tar Valon, as well as those accompanying the forces of the Grand Alliance encamped around the city. All Accepted in the White Tower are tasked with collecting and recording this information. Bili, son of Willa Mandair, is born.
- 978 NE - Moiraine and Siuan, accompanied by four Tower Guards, leave Tar Valon and pass through the village of Alindaer.
- 978 NE - After collecting names at a Murandian camp six miles from the city all day, Moiraine and Siuan return to Tar Valon. Moiraine learns of the deaths of three uncles, King Laman and his brothers Moressin Damodred and Aldecain Damodred. She is excused from further work collecting names.
- 999 NE - Olver tries to attack Aviendha.