Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Daughter can refer to the following:
Titles and groupsEdit
- Daughter-Heir - the title of the heir to the Lion Throne of Andor.
- Daughter of the Night - the meaning of Lanfear in the Old Tongue.
- Daughter of the Nine Moons - the title of the heir to the Crystal Throne of Seanchan.
- Daughters of Silence - a group of channelers in 794 NE.
- Diadem of the Daughter-Heir - the ceremonial crown worn by the Daughter-Heir of Andor.
- The Daughter of the Night - the thirty-sixth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- The word is also used by the Amyrlin Seat when referring to other Aes Sedai or women of high station.
- ay, la, and sur - all Old Tongue words meaning daughter, the first meaning "daughter of."