Daughter can refer to the following:
Titles and groups
- Daughter-Heir - the title of the heir to the Lion Throne of Andor.
- Daughter of the Night - the meaning of Lanfear in the Old Tongue.
- Daughter of the Nine Moons - the title of the heir to the Crystal Throne of Seanchan.
- Daughters of Silence - a group of channelers in 794 NE.
- Diadem of the Daughter-Heir - the ceremonial crown worn by the Daughter-Heir of Andor.
- The Daughter of the Night - the thirty-sixth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- The word is also used by the Amyrlin Seat when referring to other Aes Sedai or women of high station.
- ay, la, and sur - all Old Tongue words meaning daughter, the first meaning "daughter of."