Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dawn can refer to the followng:
- Dawn Wind - a horse owned by Elenia Sarand.
- Snowy Dawn - an irascible wolf known to Perrin Aybara.
- Winter Dawn - another wolf known to Perrin.
- Just Before Dawn - the eleventh chapter of New Spring.
- He Who Comes With the Dawn - the thirty-forth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Hill of the Golden Dawn - the third chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Al'cair'rahienallen - meaning "Hill of the Golden Dawn" in the Old Tongue, a city that later became Cairhien.
- Blue Sky Dawning - a song title used as a code word by the Blue Ajah.
- The Cliffs of Dawn - an extensive range of cliffs on the northeaster edge of the Aiel Waste.
- He Who Comes With the Dawn - a different name for the Car'a'carn amoung the Aiel.
- rahien - "dawn" in the Old Tongue.
- Rahien Demain - a Kandori lord born at the end of the Aiel War.
- The Rahien Sorei - an Aiel warrior society, meening "Dawn Runners" in the Old Tongue.