Dawn can refer to the followng:
- Dawn Wind - a horse owned by Elenia Sarand.
- Snowy Dawn - an irascible wolf known to Perrin Aybara.
- Winter Dawn - another wolf known to Perrin.
- Just Before Dawn - the eleventh chapter of New Spring.
- He Who Comes With the Dawn - the thirty-forth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Hill of the Golden Dawn - the third chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Al'cair'rahienallen - meaning "Hill of the Golden Dawn" in the Old Tongue, a city that later became Cairhien.
- Blue Sky Dawning - a song title used as a code word by the Blue Ajah.
- The Cliffs of Dawn - an extensive range of cliffs on the northeaster edge of the Aiel Waste.
- He Who Comes With the Dawn - a different name for the Car'a'carn amoung the Aiel.
- rahien - "dawn" in the Old Tongue.
- Rahien Demain - a Kandori lord born at the end of the Aiel War.
- The Rahien Sorei - an Aiel warrior society, meening "Dawn Runners" in the Old Tongue.