The Ever Victorious Army is the name given to the Seanchan army because it has never been defeated. While it has lost battles, it is by description ever adapting and switches strategies and methods so that the next time it confronts the enemy, they'll be sure to win.
—Description of a Seanchan uniform
- First Lieutenant
- Standard Bearer
The Deathwatch Guards are an elite unit in the Ever Victorious Army made up of both men and Ogier Gardeners. The humans are da'covale and are the private property of the Empress. Their uniform differs from the standard infantry uniform as it is red and a dark green that is commonly mistaken for black and lacks the gold outlining
S'redit handlers are used to care for and train s'redit for the army.
Fists of HeavenEdit
The Fists of Heaven are the morat'raken and morat'to'raken in the Ever Victorious Army. they are specialized airborne soldiers and usually small of stature and fly raken and to'raken respectivly. the officers are know as Captain of the Air.
The Bloodknives are an elite subgroup of the Fists of Heaven. They ride double with a regular Fist and are dropped off to do massive damage behind enemy lines. They never return from battle due to the nature of their specialized ter'angreal.
Notable losses in the Westlands include the Ebou Dar defeat by the Legion of the Dragon, aided by Asha'man and Rand al'Thor himself, the minor strikes sowing chaos carried out by Rodel Ituralde's forces and at the hands of the Band of the Red Hand under Mat Cauthon.
Known Members of the Ever Victorious ArmyEdit
- Kennar Miraj, ex-Captain-General
- Lunal Galgan, Captain-General in charge of the return
- Egeanin Tamarath, ex-Captain of the Green
- Assid Bakuun, Captain
- Chulein, morat'raken
- Zaired Elbar, Infantry
- Blasic Faloun,Captain of the Air
- Hartha, First Gardener of the Deathwatch Guards
- Jadranka, ex-Officer (deceased)
- Furyk Karede, Banner-General and leader of the Deathwatch Guards with the return
- Musenge, Captain of the Deathwatch Guards
- Nadoc, member of the Deathwatch Guards
- Mikhel Najirah, Banner-General
- Tiras, First Lieutenant to Assid Bakuun
- Varek, Under-Lieutenant under Kennar Miraj
- Abaldar Yulan, Lieutenant-General, ex-Captain of the Air
- Murel, Infantry
- Tylee Khirgan, Lieutenant-General
- Efraim Yamada, Banner-General
- Gamel Loune, Banner-General
- Chianmai, Banner-General
The Ever Victorious Army is a reference to an imperial army in 19th century China.