Eye can refer to the following:
- sei and seia - Old Tongue words meaning "eye" and "eyes."
- seiera - an Old Tongue word meaning "blue eyes."
- Sei'cair - a word in the Old Tongue meaning "the eyes of gold."
- Sei'mosiev - a word in the Old Tongue meaning "downcast eyes," part of Seanchan culture.
- Sei'taer - a word in the Old Tongue meaning "straight eyes."
- Seia Doon - an Aiel warrior society, meaning "Black Eyes" in the Old Tongue.
Book and chapter titles
- The Eye of the World - the first book in The Wheel of Time series.
- The Eye of the World comic - a comic based on the first book of the series.
- Eyes Without Pity - the twenty-ninth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Meetings at the Eye - the fiftieth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Goldeneyes - the fifty-sixth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- A Woman's Eyes - the third chapter of Lord of Chaos.
- Unseen Eyes - the tenth chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Eye of the World - a location in the Great Blight.
- Eyes-and-ears - a network of spies and informants used by the White Tower.