Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Eye can refer to the following:
- sei and seia - Old Tongue words meaning "eye" and "eyes."
- seiera - an Old Tongue word meaning "blue eyes."
- Sei'cair - a word in the Old Tongue meaning "the eyes of gold."
- Sei'mosiev - a word in the Old Tongue meaning "downcast eyes," part of Seanchan culture.
- Sei'taer - a word in the Old Tongue meaning "straight eyes."
- Seia Doon - an Aiel warrior society, meaning "Black Eyes" in the Old Tongue.
Book and chapter titlesEdit
- The Eye of the World - the first book in The Wheel of Time series.
- The Eye of the World comic - a comic based on the first book of the series.
- Eyes Without Pity - the twenty-ninth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Meetings at the Eye - the fiftieth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Goldeneyes - the fifty-sixth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- A Woman's Eyes - the third chapter of Lord of Chaos.
- Unseen Eyes - the tenth chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Eye of the World - a location in the Great Blight.
- Eyes-and-ears - a network of spies and informants used by the White Tower.