Faeldrin was a quite strong Aes Sedai, she is described stronger than Verin, Alanna, Seonid and Merana, as strong as Masuri and Rafela, but not at the same level as Bera and Kiruna; she was strong enough to open a gateway to travel. This is confirmed by the Wheel of Time Companion, which lists her strength as 16(4).
She was part of the Salidar delegation sent to greet Rand al'Thor in Caemlyn. After the delegation dissolved she accompanied Bera Harkin and Kiruna Nachiman to meet Rand in Cairhien after he flees Andor.
She intended to keep her Oaths to the best of her ability, but could not stand up to Cadsuane.
Faeldrin and the other sworn sisters stayed for a time in Cairhien under the care of the Aiel Wise Ones.
In Far Madding Rand told Alanna to bring Faeldrin and some of the other to Haddon Mirk to start a negotiation with the rebels there.
Alanna went to Tear with Faeldrin, Merana, Bera, and Rafela . They are able to find an agreement, in fact the rebels have agreed to end the rebellion if Rand will restore their land and titles and make Darlin king of Tear.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Lord of Chaos, Chapter 49
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 16
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 54
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Prologue
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 55
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 A Crown of Swords, Chapter 34
- ↑ The Path of Daggers, Chapter 12
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Winter's Heart, Chapter 25
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 32
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 21
- ↑ A Memory of Light, Chapter 34