Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gold can refer to the following:
- Goldeneyes - the fifty-sixth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Hill of the Golden Dawn - the third chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- The Golden Crane - the twentieth chapter of Knife of Dreams.
- Veins of Gold - the fiftieth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- The Golden Barge - an inn in So Habor.
- The Golden Ducks - an inn in Ebou Dar.
- The Golden Crown of Heaven - an inn in the Rahad district of Ebou Dar.
- The Golden Swans of Heaven - an inn in Ebou Dar.
- Al'cair'rahienallen - a word in the Old Tongue that means "The Hill of the Golden Dawn," a former name for Cairhien.
- cair - a word in the Old Tongue that means "gold."
- Sei'cair - a word in the Old Tongue that means "the eyes of gold."
- Golden crescents - a ter'angreal that is part of Cadsuane Melaidhrin's paralis-net.
- Golden hummingbird - a ter'angreal that is part of Cadsuane Melaidhrin's paralis-net.
- Golden swallow - a ter'angreal that is part of Cadsuane Melaidhrin's paralis-net.
- Alcair Dal - a location in the Aiel Waste, whose name means "The Gold Bowl" in the Old Tongue.
- Captain of the Gold - a rank among the Seanchan Ever Victorious Army.
- Gold - used in the making of coins.
- Golden Crane - a symbol of Malkier.
- Golden Crane signet ring - the ring of Malkieri kings, given to Nynaeve by Lan.
- Gold Road - a major highway linking Illian and Far Madding.
- Goldsmiths - people who work and forge gold.