Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Heart can refer to the following:
People and placesEdit
- The Heart of the Stone - the room in the Stone of Tear which housed Callandor.
- Heart - a cell consisting of three Black Ajah sisters.
- Heartsbane and Heartfang - other names for the Dark One.
- Heart of the Dark - the meaning of Ba'alzamon in the Trolloc tongue.
- Mikel of Pure Heart - one of the Heroes of the Horn.
Books and chaptersEdit
- The Human Heart - the fifth chapter of New Spring.
- Into the Heart - the twenty-first chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Mashiara - the thirty-first chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Winter's Heart - the tenth book in the Wheel of Time series.
Terms and conceptsEdit
- Cuendillar - meaning "heartstone" in the Old Tongue.
- The Flame, the Blade and the Heart - an adventure book about several Heroes of the Horn, among them Birgitte Silverbow and Gaidal Cain.
- Hearts of Flame - a book of love stories.
- Milk-hearted - an insult meaning "cowardly."
- Mashiara - "Heart of my Heart" (i.e. "my true love") in the Old Tongue.
- Los Valdar Cuebiyari! - part of the battle cry of Manetheren, which means "Forward the Heart Guard!" in the Old Tongue.
- Fortuona Athaem Devi Paendrag - who is said to have a heart-shaped face.