Heart can refer to the following:
People and placesEdit
- The Heart of the Stone - the room in the Stone of Tear which housed Callandor.
- Heart - a cell consisting of three Black Ajah sisters.
- Heartsbane and Heartfang - other names for the Dark One.
- Heart of the Dark - the meaning of Ba'alzamon in the Trolloc tongue.
- Mikel of Pure Heart - one of the Heroes of the Horn.
Books and chaptersEdit
- The Human Heart - the fifth chapter of New Spring.
- Into the Heart - the twenty-first chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Mashiara - the thirty-first chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Winter's Heart - the tenth book in the Wheel of Time series.
Terms and conceptsEdit
- Cuendillar - meaning "heartstone" in the Old Tongue.
- The Flame, the Blade and the Heart - an adventure book about several Heroes of the Horn, among them Birgitte Silverbow and Gaidal Cain.
- Hearts of Flame - a book of love stories.
- Milk-hearted - an insult meaning "cowardly."
- Mashiara - "Heart of my Heart" (i.e. "my true love") in the Old Tongue.
- Los Valdar Cuebiyari! - part of the battle cry of Manetheren, which means "Forward the Heart Guard!" in the Old Tongue.
- Fortuona Athaem Devi Paendrag - who is said to have a heart-shaped face.