EWoT: Hu Barran
Hu Barran is one of the stablemen at the Winespring Inn. His brother is Tad.
He is lanky.
When Rand and Tamlin al'Thor come to Emond's Field, Hu and Tad take Bela and the wagon to the Whiespring Inn's stable. As the al'Thors are leaving, Tam briefly speaks with the brothers.
When Perrin Aybara returns to Emond's Field, he hears Hu and Tad working in the stable. Later, he and his brother bring out Stepper and Swallow for Perrin and Faile.
Hu helps defend Emond's Field against the invading Trolloc army.
He Travels through Jur Grady's gateway to join the rest of the Two Rivers men taken by Perrin Aybara. He also participates in the Battle of Malden. Hu and Darl Coplin are manning a guard post when Perrin is inspecting his camp.
- ↑ Last name finally given in Knife of Dreams, Chapter 29
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Shadow Rising, Chapter 44
- ↑ The Eye of the World, Chapter 2
- ↑ The Eye of the World, Chapter 4
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 29
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 56
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 29
- ↑ Towers of Midnight, Chapter 10