She is also an untypical Brown in that she takes some interest in clothes and men, and likes to flirt, though she could sometimes ignore the man she is flirting with, because of something interesting, such as a book or just a sudden interesting thought.
Strength and AbilitiesEdit
Masuri is a quite strong Aes Sedai; she is described stronger in saidar than Merana, Verin and Alanna, but not as strong as Bera and Kiruna, so she is strong enough and able to open alone a gateway to travel.
This is confirmed by 'The Wheel of Time Companion', which lists her strength as 16(4).
Masuri is quite good in the traditional Aes Sedai method of healing, she is also good in the weave that remove weariness.
She is an expert on Darkhounds.
Ambassadress to the DragonEdit
The embassy arrives in Caemlyn. Masuri visits the Dragon Reborn, along with Merana and Seonid. Later, the embassy members connect with Verin and Alanna, deciding to form an alliance with them.
Escorting Perrin to the ProphetEdit
She is sent, along with Seonid Traighan, with Perrin to Ghealdan. Masuri and Seonid were sent by Rand under the order to obey Perrin as they would to the Dragon, something that left room for interpretation, as she, Perrin and Seonid are all aware.
In Perrin's camp, Annoura stays with Berelain but Masuri and Seonid stay with Edarra and the other Wise Ones. She becomes like an apprentice to the Aiel Wise Ones and even has to suffer beatings from them.
While in Perrin's camp, she uses her unique skills on a set of Darkhound tracks found. She reports that a large pack of Darkhounds were just outside the camp and that they are a pack she has never come across before.
She accompanies him back to camp and witnesses him cleave a Shaido prisoner's hand off when he is looking for answers on his missing wife.
Encounter with the Whitecloaks Edit
From Malden, Perrin and his followers travel slowly through Ghealdan to the Jehannah Road. A bubble of evil brings black snakes and the Aes Sedai are bitten. Healing does not work properly.
Later she attends a meeting with Perrin to decide where the army should now go. A decision is made to send a scouting force to Cairhien to start looking for Rand. She advances enough in the Wise Ones eyes that they allow her to speak without their permission and she tells Perrin he is a fool when he orders his banners burnt.
The Last BattleEdit
During the Last Battle Masuri is in Mayene when Perrin is transported there after being seriously injured by Slayer in the World of Dreams.
Perrin ask her to help him to return to fight; despite the contrariety of the other sisters Masuri accepts to accomplish his request after apologizing to him for her previous behaviour with Masema. She removes the weariness from Perrin so he can return to Tel'aran'rhiod to protect Rand
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 7
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Lord of Chaos, Chapter 43
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Prologue
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 41
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 42
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 49
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 54
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 55
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 5
- ↑ A Crown of Swords, Chapter 27
- ↑ The Path of Daggers, Chapter 8
- ↑ The Path of Daggers, Chapter 9
- ↑ The Path of Daggers, Chapter 30
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 1
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 6
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 25
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 26
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 27
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 29
- ↑ Towers of Midnight, Chapter 2
- ↑ Towers of Midnight, Chapter 4
- ↑ Towers of Midnight, Chapter 8
- ↑ Towers of Midnight, Chapter 38
- ↑ Towers of Midnight, Chapter 44
- ↑ A Memory of Light, Chapter 44