Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- morat'raken (one who handles raken)
- morat'to'raken (one who handles to'raken)
- morat'torm (one who handles torm)
- morat'lopar (one who handles lopars)
- morat'grolm (one who handles grolm)
- morat'corlm (one who handles corlm)
A handler can be given the additional prefix der', as in der'morat'to'raken, meaning "master-trainer of". The word der means experienced or master and often denotes rank. To become an animal master and thus earn the prefix requires a certain level of experience. The prefix is also used in der'sul'dam.