Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A group of nobles including Arymilla, Elenia, Jarid, Karind, Naean, Lir, Henren, Carlys, Daerilla, Elegar, and Lord Nasin watches Rand practice the sword against five men in a courtyard of the Royal Palace in Caemlyn. Nasin tells Rand he is another Jearom. Lord Nasin gasps and panics when Taim is lead into the courtyard.
Arymilla dines with Naean, Elenia, Karind, Lir, Nasin and Sylvase to prepare the last attack.
According to his grand-daughter, Sylvase Caeren, he died of a fit just before Arymilla's forces were defeated during the Siege of Caemlyn. This seems suspiciously convenient. Sylvase is considered ruthless by Elayne, she thinks the girl has a very hard core. Probably she somehow during the battle killed her grand-father.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 19
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Lord of Chaos, Chapter 1
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 2
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Prologue
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 15
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 27
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Prologue
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 11
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 17
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 33