Strength and Abilities Edit
She is quite strong in the One Power. In the group of Aes Sedai that arrived in Far Madding to help the Dragon Reborn, only Cadsuane and Merise stand higher than Nesune. This is confirmed by "The Wheel of Time Companion" where her level of strength is described as 15(3), a very high level in Aes Sedai hierarchy.
Nesune is 174 years old in fact she was born in the year 826 NE and went to the Tower in 841 NE. After spending five years as Novice and four as Accepted she was raised to the shawl in the year 850 NE.
She has remained loyal to the White Tower during the split.
She has a Warder.
Rand's capture Edit
Nesune and the rest of the embassy ride into Cairhien . Nesune would gladly have volunteered for the mission, but she is irritated that her Ajah Head, Jesse Bilal, practically forced her to come.
Nesune tells High Lord Meilan that Rand will be going to the Tower. Nesune spends a lot of time in the Royal Library of Cairhien. She runs into three Wise Ones in the Royal Library and notes that two can channel.
In her first meeting with Rand, she detects Egwene al'Vere in the room, who was hidden with Saidin by Rand and that Galina Casban is friendly with Alviarin Freidhen which is an oddity considering they are different Ajahs.
Sorilea brings Elza Penfell, Erian Boroleos, Sarene Nemdahl, Beldeine Nyram, and Nesune to Rand after they beg to be allowed to swear fealty to him. Rand accepts. Beldeine, Elza, Erian, Nesune and Sarene are in the sunroom of the Sun Palace with Cadsuane. Sorilea enters and gives them a lecture.
Serving the Dragon Edit
Nesune fought in a circle with Beldeine Nyram, Daigian Moseneillin and Eben Hopwil against Aran'gar during the Battle near Shadar Logoth. She is attacked by Aran'gar during the battle and Hopwil is killed.
She accompanies Rand al'Thor and Cadsuane to Algarin Pendaloan's house in Tear, where Rand recovers after cleansing Saidin. Nesune is eager to discuss Verin's report on animals of the Drowned Lands. They get on remarkably well considering that they are on opposite sides of the White Tower rebellion.
The Last Battle Edit
At some point Nesune officially joined the Dragonsworn legions and fought alongside the other Aes Sedai sworn to Rand in Thakan'dar Valley. While in a circle with Aviendha she skirmished against Hessalam.
It is presumed that she survived the Last Battle.
- A Min's viewings shows an aura of blue, yellow and green around Nesune. It means she will serve Rand in her own fashion.
- Min has had a viewing that Nesune will found a library and will receive honors and fame. This viewing proves that she survived Tarmon Gai'don because Nesune yet has to found the library.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Lord of Chaos, Chapter 25
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Path of Daggers, Chapter 29
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Winter's Heart, Chapter 23
- ↑ The Path of Daggers, Chapter 25
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Prologue
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 24
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Lord of Chaos, Chapter 27
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 55
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 13
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 35
- ↑ The Gathering Storm, Chapter 5
- ↑ The Gathering Storm, Chapter 22
- ↑ The Gathering Storm, Chapter 23
- ↑ The Gathering Storm, Chapter 48
- ↑ A Memory of Light, Chapter 23