Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Night can refer to the following:
Books and chaptersEdit
- Towers of Midnight - the thirteenth book of The Wheel of Time series.
- Winternight - the fifth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- The Shadow in the Night - the twenty-seventh chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Nightmares Walking - the fifth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- Daughter of the Night - the thirty-sixth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- A Hero in the Night - the fortieth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- Birdcalls by Night - the twenty-second chapter of The Fires of Heaven.
- Dreams and Nightmares - the fourteenth chapter of Lord of Chaos.
- Swovan Night - the twenty-first chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- In the Night - the twentieth chapter of Crossroads of Twilight.
- Nightfall - the fourth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Night in Hinderstap - the twenty-eighth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Annals of the Final Night - a book by Marsim of Manetheren.
- Armies of Night - a name for Luthair Paendrag Mondwin's army.
- Cor Darei - an Aiel warrior society whose name means "Night Spears" in the Old Tongue.
- cor and fear - two words in the Old Tongue that mean "night."
- Lanfear - in the Old Tongue "Daughter of the Night."
- Nightlily - a horse owned by Nemaris
- Shepherd of the Night - a name for the Dark One.
- Swovan Night - a holiday on Taisham 14.
- The Towers of Midnight - a fortress complex of thirteen towers in Imfaral.
- Winternight - a holiday marking the last day of winter.