Night can refer to the following:
Books and chaptersEdit
- Towers of Midnight - the thirteenth book of The Wheel of Time series.
- Winternight - the fifth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- The Shadow in the Night - the twenty-seventh chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Nightmares Walking - the fifth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- Daughter of the Night - the thirty-sixth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- A Hero in the Night - the fortieth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- Birdcalls by Night - the twenty-second chapter of The Fires of Heaven.
- Dreams and Nightmares - the fourteenth chapter of Lord of Chaos.
- Swovan Night - the twenty-first chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- In the Night - the twentieth chapter of Crossroads of Twilight.
- Nightfall - the fourth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Night in Hinderstap - the twenty-eighth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Annals of the Final Night - a book by Marsim of Manetheren.
- Armies of Night - a name for Luthair Paendrag Mondwin's army.
- Cor Darei - an Aiel warrior society whose name means "Night Spears" in the Old Tongue.
- cor and fear - two words in the Old Tongue that mean "night."
- Lanfear - in the Old Tongue "Daughter of the Night."
- Nightlily - a horse owned by Nemaris
- Shepherd of the Night - a name for the Dark One.
- Swovan Night - a holiday on Taisham 14.
- The Towers of Midnight - a fortress complex of thirteen towers in Imfaral.
- Winternight - a holiday marking the last day of winter.