When Elayne Trakand, Nynaeve al'Meara, Thomdril Merrilin and Juilin Sandar join Luca's show, Luca introduces them to the Anhills. Petra breaks up a fight between Latelle Luca and Nynaeve, carrying Latelle back to her wagon. Petra later has to break up a fight between Cerandin and Nynaeve. As the show enters Samara, Petra is one of the people who performs infront of the circus to bring in patrons. In addition to his successful showings, Petra also performs chores around the circus. When Elayne and Nynaeve leave the show, Petra offers to escort them to the Riverserpent.
Petra and Clarine are still with the circus when Mat and his group join Luca. Jameine, another performer, has two men fighting over her, but Petra stops scuffle, showing a propensity for breaking up fights. When Seanchan soldiers try to bully their way into the circus near Jurador, Petra, Bollin, Luca and others of the show's men stand their ground. Before leaving the show, Mat gives Petra and Clarine a purse of gold so that they can eventually retire and buy an inn.
At some point Petra returns to Ebou Dar and becomes a Seanchan guard. He is guarding the gate when Matrim Cauthon returns to the city in A Memory of Light.
- ↑ The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 25
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 17
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 2
- ↑ The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 24
- ↑ The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 33
- ↑ The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 36
- ↑ The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 37
- ↑ The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 47
- ↑ The Fires of Heaven, Chapter 48
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 3
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 7
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 25