—Bair on The Prophecy of Rhuidean
The Prophecy of Rhuidean, the Aiel Prophecy, tells of the coming of the car'a'carn, the chief of chiefs, and He Who Comes With The Dawn. The prophecy is a compilation of foretellings and dreams by Wise Women. This man is destined to unite, destroy, and save a remnant of the Aiel.
—Urien of the Two Spires sept of the Reyn Aiel on He Who Comes With The Dawn
—Gaul of the Imran sept of the Shaarad Aiel, Shae'en M'taal on He Who Comes With The Dawn
"He will lead us out of the Three-Fold Land. The prophecies say he was born of Far Dareis Mai."
—Bain and Chiad on He Who Comes With The Dawn
—Aviendha on He Who Comes With The Dawn
—Narisse Sedai, as foretold to Mandein, Rand's ancestor and the first Aiel clan chief.
—Bair on He Who Comes With The Dawn
Stone that never fallsEdit
- Janduin provides the blood link to the Aiel 
- Shaiel provides the link to the 'old blood', the people in the westlands before the Aiel crossed the Dragonwall.[verify] 
- Tamlin al'Thor, of ancient blood of Manetheren raises Rand
He will come from the westEdit
He Who Comes With The DawnEdit
- Rand will return from Rhuidean after seven days and approach the Aiel encampment at dawn.
Bonds you cannot breakEdit
- The Aiel existence around Ji'e'toh forces them to follow Rand for their own honor. Also, he unites the eleven clans into an Aiel nation before they cross the Dragonwall.
He will take you back, and he will destroy youEdit
- He leads the united Aiel across the Dragonwall in order to pursue the Shaido and with a mission to unite the nations under him before the Last Battle.
- Rand reveals the secret hidden within Rhuidean, that the Aiel were originally called Da'shain Aiel and followed the Way of the Leaf
- The Pattern weaves events that lead to the near annihilation of the Shaido against Rand, Perrin, and the Seanchan after they reject him as the car'a'carn.
- When the Aiel were included in The Dragon's Peace, they were forbidden to fight each other. By taking war out of the Aiel life, the Peace has completely destroyed the 'old' Aiel, and replaced it by the 'new', more peaceful, Aiel. This might be a symbolic interpretation of the foreseen destruction.
A remnant of a remnant shall he save, and they shall liveEdit
- After the battle of Malden, Therava commanded the surviving Shaido Aiel to return to the Three-Fold Land. In Aviendha's visions of the future, she saw the Aiel who followed Rand being wiped out by the Seanchan. Therefore, it is assumed that the remnant of a remnant are the Aiel who opposed Rand, rather than those who followed him.
-"Surprising what you can dig out of books if you read long enough, isn't it?" - Rand al'Thor