Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shadow can refer to the following:
- The Shadow - a force of evil in the world.
Books and chaptersEdit
- The Shadow Rising - the fourth book of The Wheel of Time series.
- Shadow's Waiting - the nineteenth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Children of Shadow - the thirtieth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Four Kings in Shadow - the thirty-second chapter of The Eye of the World.
- What Follows in Shadow - the forty-fifth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Against the Shadow - the fifty-first chapter of The Eye of the World.
- In the Shadow - the prologue of The Great Hunt.
- The Shadow in Shienar - the fifth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- The Shadow in the Night - the twenty-seventh chapter of The Great Hunt.
- To Come Out of the Shadow - the forty-sixth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Shadows Sleeping - the fourth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- Shadowbrothers - the forty-third chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- A Message Out of the Shadow - the forty-sixth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- To Race the Shadow - the forty-seventh chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- Seeds of Shadow - the first chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Pale Shadows - the third chapter of The Fires of Heaven.
- Threads Woven of Shadow - the sixth chapter of Lord of Chaos.
- Rivers of Shadow - the thirty-second chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Atha'an Shadar - the Seanchan name for Darkfriends, meaning "People of the Shadow" in the Old Tongue.
- Shaidar Haran - a unique and very powerful Myrddraal with many special abilities, whose name means "Hand of the Shadow" in the Old Tongue.
- Dance with Jak o' the Shadows - a song.
- Forest of Shadows - a forest between the Two Rivers and Ghealdan.
- Prophecies of the Shadow - Foretellings presumably made by Aes Sedai who follow the Dark One.
- Shadar Logoth - an abandoned city, whose name means "Place Where the Shadow Waits," or "Shadow's Waiting," in the Old Tongue.
- shadar and shaidar - two words in the Old Tongue that mean shadow, the second being used by a conscious entity.
- Shadowbrother - the wolves' name for Darkhounds.
- Shadow Coast - the southwest coastline of the Westlands.
- Shadowkiller - the wolves' name for the Dragon Reborn.
- Shadowspawn - creatures created by servants of the Dark One.
- War of the Shadow - another name for the War of Power.
- Shadowrunners - the Aiel name for Darkfriends.
- Shadowsouled - the Aiel name for the Forsaken.
- Shadowwrought - the Aiel name for Shadowspawn.