Spear can refer to the following:
- Maidens of the Spear - the thirty-eighth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- The Road to the Spear - the twenty-fifth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- A Short Spear - the thirty-second chapter of The Fires of Heaven.
- Spears - the fortieth chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Cor Darei - an Aiel warrior society, meaning "Night Spears" in the Old Tongue.
- Far Dareis Mai - an Aiel warrior society, meaning "Maidens of the Spear" in the Old Tongue, whose members are all women.
- Siswai'aman - "Spears of the Dragon" in the Old Tongue.
- Ashandarei - pole-arm weapons with a short blade at the end, whose name in the Old Tongue menas "sword spear."
- The Dragon Scepter - a piece of a Seanchan spear that Rand al'Thor used as a scepter.
- Siswai - a horse owned by Aviendha.
- darei - one of the words which means "spear" in the Old Tongue.
- siswai - one of the words which means "spear" in the Old Tongue.