Spring can refer to the following:
- Alianelle Spring - an oasis between Cairhien and Tar Valon.
- Breen's Spring - a village on the Caemlyn Road in Andor.
- Ionin Spring - a village in Altara.
- Ionin Spring Inn - an inn in a village by the same name.
- Kore Springs - a town in northern Andor.
- The Winespring - a natural aquifier in Emond's Field
- The Winespring Water - a creek in the Two Rivers, originating in Emond's Field.
- The Winespring Inn - an inn in Emond's Field.
- Hot Springs Hold - the clan hold of the Shaarad Aiel.
- Red Springs Hold - the clan hold of the Codarra Aiel.
- Smoke Springs Hold - the clan hold of the Goshien Aiel.
Book and chapter titlesEdit
- New Spring - the prequel novel of The Wheel of Time series.
- The New Spring comic - an adaptation of the prequel novel.
- The Dragon Reborn/Chapter 29 - the twenty-ninthe chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- The Lion Springs - a sword form.
- Springhorn - a packleader wolf.
- The Spring Pole - a part of the Bel Tine festival.