Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stone can refer to the following:
- From Stone to Stone - the thirteenth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Into the Stone - the fifty-forth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- The Stone Stands - the tenth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Out of the Stone - the twenth-second chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Beyond the Stone - the twenty-third chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Within the Stone - the twenty-first chapter of Knife of Dreams.
- A Crack in the Stone - the twenty-sixth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Before the Stone of Tear - the forty-second chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Green stone disc - a ter'angreal created by Elayne Trakand.
- Guide stones - gray stones covered with symbols for navigating the Ways.
- Portal stones - gray cylinders which allow channelers to travel to "mirror worlds."
- Ring with green stone - a ter'angreal which can detect when the One Power is being used.
- Stones - a two-player game.
- Striped stone ring - a sleepweaver ter'angreal.
- Twisted redstone doorframe - one of a pair of ter'angreal for reaching the world of the Finn.
- Four Stones - a sept of the Taardad clan of the Aiel.
- Stones River - a sept of the Goshien clan of the Aiel.
- Shae'en M'taal - an Aiel warrior society, whose name means "Stone Dogs" in the Old Tongue.
Terms and conceptsEdit
- Bilge stone - an Atha'an Miere insult.
- Stone - a unit of weight measurement.
- The Treasures of the Stone of Tear - a book studied by Rand al'Thor.
Places and peopleEdit
- The Stone of Tear - an immense fortress in Tear.
- The Defenders of the Stone - the military guards of Tear.
- Angreal, sa'angreal, and ter'angreal - many of which are described as being made of stone or containing stones.
- Kesiera - a type of jewelry with a precious stone.
- Darkhounds - which leave footprints in stone.
- Marriage knife - a knife worn by a married Ebou Dari woman with colored stones representative of her children.