Stone can refer to the following:
- From Stone to Stone - the thirteenth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Into the Stone - the fifty-forth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- The Stone Stands - the tenth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Out of the Stone - the twenth-second chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Beyond the Stone - the twenty-third chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- Within the Stone - the twenty-first chapter of Knife of Dreams.
- A Crack in the Stone - the twenty-sixth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Before the Stone of Tear - the forty-second chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Green stone disc - a ter'angreal created by Elayne Trakand.
- Guide stones - gray stones covered with symbols for navigating the Ways.
- Portal stones - gray cylinders which allow channelers to travel to "mirror worlds."
- Ring with green stone - a ter'angreal which can detect when the One Power is being used.
- Stones - a two-player game.
- Striped stone ring - a sleepweaver ter'angreal.
- Twisted redstone doorframe - one of a pair of ter'angreal for reaching the world of the Finn.
- Four Stones - a sept of the Taardad clan of the Aiel.
- Stones River - a sept of the Goshien clan of the Aiel.
- Shae'en M'taal - an Aiel warrior society, whose name means "Stone Dogs" in the Old Tongue.
Terms and conceptsEdit
- Bilge stone - an Atha'an Miere insult.
- Stone - a unit of weight measurement.
- The Treasures of the Stone of Tear - a book studied by Rand al'Thor.
Places and peopleEdit
- The Stone of Tear - an immense fortress in Tear.
- The Defenders of the Stone - the military guards of Tear.
- Angreal, sa'angreal, and ter'angreal - many of which are described as being made of stone or containing stones.
- Kesiera - a type of jewelry with a precious stone.
- Darkhounds - which leave footprints in stone.
- Marriage knife - a knife worn by a married Ebou Dari woman with colored stones representative of her children.