Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Storm can refer to the following:
Books and chapters Edit
- Shelter from the Storm - the twenty-seventh chapter of The Eye of the World.
- A Storm in Tear - the forty-ninth chapter of The Dragon Reborn.
- The Breaking Storm - the forty-forth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- After the Storm - the forty-fifth chapter of The Fires of Heaven.
- The Storm Gathers - the eighth chapter of Lord of Chaos.
- The Breaking Storm - the fifth chapter of The Path of Daggers.
- Fog of War, Storm of Battle - the twenty-third chapter of The Path of Daggers.
- A Strengthening Storm - the twenty-forth chapter of Crossroads of Twilight.
- The Gathering Storm the twelfth book of The Wheel of Time.
- What the Storm Means - the prologue of The Gathering Storm.
- A Storm of Light - the thirty-second chapter of Towers of Midnight.
People and places Edit
Terms and concepts Edit
- Cemaros - a type of storm which ravages the southern coasts of the Westlands during the winter.
- Tsorovan - which means "storm" in the Old Tongue.
- Tsorovan'm'hael - an Asha'man military rank.
See also Edit
- The Karaethon Cycle which mentions storms in several places.
- Gathering Clouds - the twenty-second chapter of The Path of Daggers.
- The Gathering Clouds - a working title for The Gathering Storm.