Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sword can refer to the following:
- Ashandarei - pole-arm weapons with a short blade at the end, whose name in the Old Tongue menas "sword spear."
- Practice sword - a bundle of wood lathes used for training.
- Sword-breaker - a weapon ment to catch an opponent's sword and turn it away.
- Sword of Kirukan - an ancient blade of Kandor.
- Tamlin al'Thor's sword - a Power-wrought blade with herons on the hilt and blade.
Book and chapter titlesEdit
- The Tinker's Sword - the forty-fifth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- A Crown of Swords - the forty-first chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- A Crown of Swords - the seventh book in the Wheel of Time.
- Bearer of the Sword of the Thousand Lakes - a title claimed by al'Lan Mandragoran.
- First Prince of the Sword - the title given to the eldest brother of the queen of Andor.
- Sword of the Blightborder - a title of the Saldaean monarch.
- Swordbearer - a title given to the commander of the armies of Kandor, often the husband of the Queen, but not necessarily so.
- Blademaster - a title promising elite skill with a sword.
- Arad Doman - which features a sword on its sigil and banner.
- Callandor - a male sa'angreal in the form of a crystal sword.
- Crown of Swords - the crown of Illian.
- Maidens of the Sword - a Westlands offshoot of the Far Dareis Mai, the Maidens of the Spear.
- manshima - which means "sword" in the Old Tongue.
- Sword forms - techniques for fighting with a blade.
- Sheathing the Sword - a concept related to sword forms.