Sword can refer to the following:
- Ashandarei - pole-arm weapons with a short blade at the end, whose name in the Old Tongue means "sword spear."
- Practice sword - a bundle of wood lathes used for training.
- Sword-breaker - a weapon ment to catch an opponent's sword and turn it away.
- Sword of Kirukan - an ancient blade of Kandor.
- Tamlin al'Thor's sword - a Power-wrought blade with herons on the hilt and blade.
Book and chapter titles
- The Tinker's Sword - the forty-fifth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- A Crown of Swords - the forty-first chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- A Crown of Swords - the seventh book in the Wheel of Time.
- Bearer of the Sword of the Thousand Lakes - a title claimed by al'Lan Mandragoran.
- First Prince of the Sword - the title given to the eldest brother of the queen of Andor.
- Sword of the Blightborder - a title of the Saldaean monarch.
- Swordbearer - a title given to the commander of the armies of Kandor, often the husband of the Queen, but not necessarily so.
- Blademaster - a title promising elite skill with a sword.
- Arad Doman - which features a sword on its sigil and banner.
- Callandor - a male sa'angreal in the form of a crystal sword.
- Crown of Swords - the crown of Illian.
- Maidens of the Sword - a Westlands offshoot of the Far Dareis Mai, the Maidens of the Spear.
- manshima - which means "sword" in the Old Tongue.
- Sword forms - techniques for fighting with a blade.
- Sheathing the Sword - a concept related to sword forms.