EWoT: Tad Barran
|Chronological and political information|
Tad Barran is one of the stablemen at the Winespring Inn in Emond's Field. His brother is Hu.
He is lanky.
When Rand and Tamlin al'Thor come to Emond's Field, Tad and Hu take Bela and the wagon to the Winespring Inn's stable. As the al'Thor's are leaving, Tam briefly speaks with the brothers.
When Perrin Aybara returns to Emond's Field, he hears Tad and Hu working in the stable. Later, he and his brother bring out Stepper and Swallow for Perrin and Faile.
Tad helps defend Emond's Field against the invading Trolloc army.
He Travels through Jur Grady's Gateway to join the rest of the Two Rivers men taken by Perrin Aybara. He also participates in the Battle of Malden.
- ↑ Last name finally given in Knife of Dreams, Chapter 29.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Shadow Rising, Chapter 44
- ↑ The Eye of the World, Chapter 2
- ↑ The Eye of the World, Chapter 4
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 29
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 56
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 29