He was short and stocky with graying hair.
Tomas was a Darkfriend before meeting Verin. He wanted to turn back to the Light but found that the Dark One wouldn't let him go. Verin bonds him and offers him the chance to fight the Dark One by helping her study the Black Ajah from the inside, which he agrees to.
He was part of the Amyrlin's escort to Fal Dara. For some reason he didn't accompany Verin when she joined Rand al'Thor and the others when they were searching for the Horn of Valere and ended up battling the Seanchan in Falme. Tomas was frantic with worry for Verin's departure. Presumably he returned to Tar Valon with the rest of the party.
He then Traveled with Verin and Cadsuane Melaidhrin's party to Far Madding to track down Rand. After leaving Far Madding, he stood guard over Min Farshaw and Harine din Togara Two Winds during the Battle near Shadar Logoth.
He accompanied Rand and Verin to Algarin Pendaloan's house in Tear, where Rand recovers after cleansing Saidin. He watched Lan Mandragoran and Jahar Narishma practice sword play in the courtyard with the other Warders.
He left with Verin, when she departed from Rand and his company.
When Verin visited Egwene in the White Tower and confirms that she and Tomas were Darkfriends, she stated that Tomas was spending his last hour of life with his family before dying of the poison he gave himself.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Shadow Rising, Chapter 30
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Gathering Storm, Chapter 39
- ↑ The Great Hunt, Chapter 2
- ↑ The Great Hunt, Chapter 12
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 42
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 44
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 53
- ↑ The Shadow Rising, Chapter 56
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 10
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 11
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 54
- ↑ Lord of Chaos, Chapter 55
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 23
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 24
- ↑ Winter's Heart, Chapter 35
- ↑ Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 23
- ↑ Knife of Dreams, Chapter 20
- ↑ The Gathering Storm, Chapter 34
- ↑ The Gathering Storm, Chapter 36