Tower can refer to the following:
Books and chapters
- Towers of Midnight - the fourteenth book of The Wheel of Time series.
- Leaving the Tower - the fourth chapter of New Spring.
- To the White Tower - the eighteenth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Flight from the White Tower - the thirty-ninth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Tanchico or the Tower - the twelfth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- To the Tower of Ghenjei - the twenty-eighth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- The Black Tower - the forty-second chapter of Lord of Chaos.
- In the White Tower - the sixteenth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- The Tower Shakes - the fortieth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- The Tower Stands - the forty-fifth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Darkness in the Tower - the thirty-seventh chapter of Towers of Midnight.
- White Tower - the stronghold of the Aes Sedai.
- Elaida a'Roihan's White Tower - the state of the White Tower during Elaida a'Roihan's time as Amyrlin Seat.
- Hall of the Tower - the central council of the Aes Sedai.
- Hall of the Tower during the White Tower Schism - the composition of the Hall during the Schism.
- Hall of the Tower under Egwene al'Vere - the composition of the Hall during Egwene al'Vere's time as Amyrlin Seat.
- Hall of the Tower under Siuan Sanche - the composition of the Hall during Siuan Sanche's time as Amyrlin Seat.
- Tower Guard - the soldiers that defend the White Tower.
- Tower law - a set of decrees, laws, and statutes governing the White Tower.
- White Tower Library - one of the largest libraries in the world.
- White Tower Schism - a division of the White Tower and the Aes Sedai
- Black Tower - the stronghold of the Asha'man.
- Attack on the Black Tower - Elaida a'Roihan's failed attempt to destroy the Black Tower.
- Black Tower Alliance - an alliance between the Rebel Aes Sedai and the Black Tower.
- Black Tower Foretelling - prophecies about the Black Tower.
- Heeth Tower - a Kandori Blightborder tower.
- Rena Tower - a Kandori Blightborder tower.
- Seven Towers - the seven towers on Malkier's capital city's walls.
- Topless Towers - a famous Cairhienin landmark.
- Tower of Ghenjei - a gateway to the world of the Finn.
- The Towers of Midnight - a thirteen-tower fortress complex in Imfaral.
- Tower of Ravens - the headquarters of the Seekers for Truth in Seandar.
- Fusion of the Towers - a real-world online roleplaying community.
- Lord of the Seven Towers - a title of al'Lan Mandragoran.
- Tower of Morning - a sword form.
- The White Tower - an inn in Ravinda.
- tar - a word in the Old Tongue that means "tower."