Just FYI there is a "move" button at the top that simplifies moving pages from e.g. Zarine to Faile. It keeps the page history, which is nice, and will automatically create a redirect for you.
The "Chapter Index" boxes were designed partly so that categorizing individual summary pages as being summary pages would be unnecessary (and redundant). But if we do decide to categorize them as such, it will be most easily done from Template:Summary itself :) --Gherald 10:00, 3 May 2006 (UTC)
black ajah spoilers? and other reversionsEdit
What in the world did I do wrong with my edits why was it reverted back? --Mjcarrier
- I also do not think noting black ajah members is too much of a spoiler. If you don't want to be spoiled, don't read the lists. It's pretty clear what they are; Mjcarrier's edits seem fine to me. I am however a bit annoyed that he felt the need to start the same discussion on each of the Ajah's talk pages... no one wants to talk about the same thing in so many places. Contacting Rccarman here to resolve the issue was the right thing to do... --Gherald 00:54, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
- EDIT: oh, I just noticed this reversion by Rccarman. I also have no idea why that was done.... are we missing something, Rccarman, or was this a mistake? --Gherald 01:02, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
- It seems to me that naming the members of the Black Ajah in an area that is purportedly a listing of members of the Red Ajah is a major spoiler. It certainly ruined a couple of surprises for me. Since that information will be contained in the article for each person anyway, why does it need to be here too?
- I also seem to recall reading a style guide somewhere that was not in favor of these extensive hideously detailed lists (animals, etc.), though this is the closest I can come to finding it now. In retrospect, I probably should have asked for others opinions instead of doing that reversion... Rccarman 21:45, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
- After looking at it more closely I'm inclined to agree that there is too much detail there. I don't think we need to get into stuff like Dogs and Horses, for instance... Let us limit ourselves to things that are unique to the WoT universe, shall we? For instance I could see Ravens and Rats being relevant in later chapters, but not any old animal and other common things... --Gherald 22:47, 23 May 2006 (UTC)
Request for commentEdit
|Rccarman, you are summoned.|
|To better the wiki, your input is requested at Forum:Achievements. Please join the discussion and voice your opinion or provide any information that would help.|
|—"Delay not in your coming." - Anaiya Sedai|
|Message left by Mainphramephreak (talk) (contrib)|