White can refer to the following:
- White Tower - the headquarters of the Aes Sedai.
- Hall of the Tower during the White Tower Schism - a detailing of the Hall of the Tower during the Schism.
- Elaida a'Roihan's White Tower - the state of the White Tower during Elaida a'Roihan's reign as Amyrlin Seat.
- White Ajah - Aes Sedai dedicated to logic, philosophy, and truth.
- White Tower Library - the largest library in the world.
- White Tower Schism - a division of the White Tower and the Aes Sedai.
- Whitebridge - the twenty-sixth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- To the White Tower - the eighteenth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- Flight from the White Tower - the thirty-ninth chapter of The Great Hunt.
- White Plumes - the fourteenth chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- In the White Tower - the sixteenth chapter of The Gathering Storm.
- Chanelle din Seran White Shark - a Windfinder of the Atha'an Miere.
- Jorin din Jubai White Wing - a Windfinder of the Atha'an Miere.
- Whitecap - an Atha'an Miere ship.
- White Spray - an Atha'an Miere soarer.
- The White Boar - an inn in Watch Hill.
- The White Ring - an inn in Maderin.
- The White Tower - an inn in Ravinda.
- Black and white bird - a ter'angreal that could possibly be used for long-range communication.
- Vora's sa'angreal - a sa'angreal, sometimes called the "white rod."
- White bowl - another ter'angreal that could possibly be used for long-range communications or maybe spying.
- Marshwhite - an herb that can be brewed into a tea to help calm a queasy stomach.
- White henpepper - an herb used in soothing a toothache.
- Children of the Light - sometimes called Whitecloaks.
- Whitecloak War - a confrontation between the Children and Altara.
- River Manetherendrelle - sometimes called the White River.
- Whitebridge - a town in Andor.
- White Lions - a military formation in Andor, sword to the Lion Throne as opposed to the Queen of Andor.
- White Ribbon - a symbol of truce in Arad Doman.
- White Tail - a wolf.