Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wind can refer the following:
- Apple Blossoms in the Wind
- Dandelion in the Wind
- Low Wind Rising
- Thistledown Floats on the Whirlwind
- Twisting the Wind
- Rain in High Wind
- Whirlwind on the Mountain
- Wind and Rain
- The Wind Blows Over the Wall
- Tebreille din Gelyn South Wind - a Windfinder.
- Coine din Jubai Wild Winds - a Sailmistress.
- Harine din Togara Two Winds - a Wavemistress.
- Windfinder - a title among the Atha'an Miere.
- Wind Racer - a ship of the Atha'an Miere.
- Windrunner - another ship of the Atha'an Miere.
- Dust on the Wind - the twentieth chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Listen to the Wind - the twenty-first chapter of The Eye of the World.
- Winds Rising - the twentieth chapter of The Shadow Rising.
- The Bowl of the Winds - the thirteenth chapter of A Crown of Swords.
- Eastward the Wind Blew - the first chapter of A Memory of Light.
- Aldieb - Moiraine Damodred's horse, whose name means "Westwind" in the Old Tongue.
- Dawn Wind - a horse owned by Elenia Sarand.
- Wind - a horse owned by Olver.
- Wind - a wolf in Dapple's pack.
- Black Wind - another name for Machin Shin.
- Wind - a flow of the One Power, also known as Air.
- Bowl of the Winds - a weather-changing ter'angreal.
- Windbiter's Finger - a peninsula on the Shadow Coast.